2015 Ends with 124 Million Cellular Subscribers
PTA’s latest report for the month of November shows that 2015 Ends with 124 Million Cellular Subscribers. Indicators for increase in Nov-15 are under observation according to the PTA’s statistics.
- The number of mobile subscriber increased 1.3% from 122.6 Million to 124.2 Million.
- The number of 3G & 4G mobile users extended 21 million, and this increase in subscribers strength show the sign of recovery.
- The number of broadband connections increased 9.6 % to 24.7 million from 23.2 million, and this growth in linking is also due to the rollout enhanced networking conditions.
- The mobile broadband subscription increased by 11.2 % to 21.6 million subscribers in Oct 2015; this rise also shows symbol of regaining.
- The cellular Teledensity reduced from79.8% in June 2014 to 64 %.In Nov 2015, though, with the Bio Metric verification we can observe an increase of 1.0% from Oct-15 to Nov-15 as well-run.
Although the number of broadband subscribers are increasing with the passage of time.
Here is the chart for four (4) Pakistani 3G UMTS Operators.
PTA 5 operator Stats and Market Shares:
According to the PTA’s statistics, here are the details for 5 Pakistani 3G/4G operators. Namely Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink, Warid and Zong by Nov-2015.
- Mobilink: With 35.4 million at the end of Oct Mobilink surpassed by 0.67 % and reached at 35.6 million at the end of Nov.
- Telenor: With 33.7 million at the end of Oct Telenor surpassed by 1.67 % and reached at 34.2 million at the end of Nov.
- Zong: With 23.8 million at the end of Oct, Zong increased by 1.04 % and reached at 24.0 million at the end of Nov.
- Ufone: With 19.2 million at the end of Oct, Ufone increased by 2.35 % and reached at 19.6 million at the end of Nov.
- Warid: With 10.4 million at the end of Oct, Warid increased 1.32 % and reached at 10.6 million at the end of Nov.
Please keep visiting our website for updates on technology news.