2016 Embarks with 133 Million Cellular Subscribers
PTA’s latest report for the month of May demonstrate Pakistan’s over-all Cellular Subscribers. Indicators for increase in May-16 are under observation according to the PTA’s statistics.
- The number of mobile subscriber improved from 132 Million in April to 133 Million in May.
- The number of 3G & 4G mobile users stretched 29 million.
- The cellular Teledensity reached 69.34%.
In May-16,Ufone again lost its 388,067 subscribers. At the same place Warid increases 0.1% as was in the previous month. Here are the graphs that are showing increase/decrease in cellular subscribers.
This graph shows the increase/decrease in subscribers.
Here is the chart of four (4) Pakistani 3G UMTS Operators.
According to PTA’s statistics, here are the details for 5 Pakistani 3G/4G operators. Namely Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink, Warid and Zong by May 2016.
- Mobilink: With 38.5 million at the end of April-16 Mobilink reached at 38.9 million at the end of May-16.
- Telenor: With 37.4 million at the end of April-16, Telenor reached at 37.9 million at the end of May-16.
- Zong: With 24.9 million at the end of April-16, Zong reached at 25.1 million at the end of May-16.
- Ufone: With 20.7 million at the end of April-16, Ufone decreased and reached at 20.3 million at the end of May-16.
- Warid: With 11.0 million at the end of April-16, Warid reached at 11.1 million at the end of May-16.
Please keep visiting our website for updates on technology news.