3G/4G Subscribers Reach 26 Million
PTA’s latest indicators shows the over-all telecom subscribers and the increase for the month of Feb-16. It shows that 3G/4G subscribers reach 26 Million. Mobilink leading the other operators in 3G services, while Telenor is at second best with Zong at third and Ufone at fourth in 3G services.
- The number of telecom subscribers increases from 128 Million in Jan-16 to 129 Million in Feb-16. The increase rate between the two months is 1.4 %
- The number of 3G/4G mobile users extended 26 Million that is a reasonable change in 3G/4G subscribers because of the advance infra-structure of telecom industry.
- The total Teledensity reached 68.5 % in the month of Feb-16 while it was 68.2% in the month of Jan-16.
Here is the graphical representation of total number of subscribers and the increase in the month of Feb-16.
Here is the chart of four (4) Pakistani 3G UMTS Operators.
Operator’s Stats and Market Shares:
According to PTA’s statistics, here are the details for 4 Pakistani 3G operators namely Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink and Zong by Feb-2016.
- Mobilink: With 36.9 million at the end of Jan-16 Mobilink surpassed by % and reached at 37.4 million at the end of Feb-16.
- Telenor: With 35.3 million at the end of Jan-16 Telenor surpassed by 0.13 % and reached at 36.0 million at the end of Feb-16.
- Zong: With 24.6 million at the end of Jan-16, Zong increased by 0.19 % and reached at 24.8 million at the end of Feb-16.
- Ufone: With 20.2 million at the end of Dec-16, Ufone increased by 0.16 % and reached at 20.5 million at the end of Feb-16.
- Warid: With 10.7 million at the end of Jan-16, Warid increased 0.09 % and reached at 10.9 million at the end of Feb-16.
Please keep visiting our website for updates on technology news.