Vivo, A Chinese Company, launches the world’s first smartphone, Xplay5 Elite with 6GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 processor. Vivo launched its monster smartphone called the Xplay5 Elite at a special event in China. Further, Vivo also unveiled its mid-range smartphone called the Xplay5.
A Chinese Company Vivo Launches World’s First Smartphone with 6 GB RAM
The Xplay5 features the Snapdragon 652 SoC with a 4GB of RAM, while the Xplay5 Elite is the first smartphone in the world to offer 6GB of RAM.
Features and Specifications of Xplay5 Elite:
- The company has priced the Vivo Xplay 5 Elite at 4,288 RMB ($655)
- The all-metallic Xplay5 Elite offers Qualcomm’s latest SoC, the Snapdragon 820, clocked at 2.15GHz.
- 5.43-inch Super AMOLED display with dual-curved edges
- 128 GB internal storage along with an improved audio via added DAC chips and amplifiers.
- Equipped with a 16 MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash and an 8 MP front facing snapper for selfies.
- The handset also incorporates a fingerprint sensor at the back
- It runs Vivo’s Funtouch OS 2.6 atop Marshmallow
- It also offers 4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS as connectivity options.
- The smartphone packs a 3,600 mAh battery
- Available colors are Champagne Gold and Rose Gold.
- Xplay5 will be available in two color variants: Champagne Gold and Rose Gold.
Features and Specifications of Xplay5
- Xplay5 with 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 652 is expected to cost 3,698 RMB ($565)
- 5.43-inch QHD Super AMOLED display
- 16MP rear camera with 8MP front-facing camera
- 3,600 mAh battery
- Android 5.1
- 4GB of RAM
The standard Xplay5 is identical to the Elite model when it comes to hardware, sharing the same screen, camera, storage, and battery. However, on the software front, it is running Android 5.1 Lollipop, with Funtouch OS 2.5.1 on top