Acumen Pakistan Fellows Program offers one-year fully funded fellowship for all emerging leaders that are dedicated enough and fighting poverty in their concerned communities. With this program the Fellows will be able to have an opportunity to remain in their jobs and attend five fundamental seminars throughout the year.
Acumen Offers Pakistan Fellows Program for Emerging Leaders
The Fellowship provides:
- Workers with international trainers on topics including Design Thinking for Social Change and Adaptive Leadership.
- Access to Acumen’s extensive network of mentors and investors.
- A global community of leaders working in the social impact space.
Pakistan Fellows are Driving Real Change in their own Ccommunities
- Fellows are individuals working to end poverty and create social change in their communities. They have capability to work in any field, from non-profit to for-profit to government, or be social entrepreneurs who started their own enterprise.
- The individuals must have the ability to participate fully in the program conducted in English language.
- Must be Pakistani nationals.
- Demonstrate strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance, and moral imagination.
- He/she must be willing to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey.
The last date to apply for Pakistani nationals is 01-09-2015.
For application and related information please visit: Acumen Pakistan