As we have already told you that Samsung has just revealed its most awaited flagship, Note 8, in an event in New York. Airlink and M&P Attend Galaxy Note 8 Launch Event. Both Airlink and M&P are Pakistan’s largest mobile distributors. At the launch event, Airlink CEO, Muzzaffar Paracha, represents Pakistan.
Airlink and M&P Attend Galaxy Note 8 Launch Event
Other than the teams of these distributors, Omer Ghuman, head of Samsung Pakistan, has also attended the event tonight.
Here are some clicks of the event:
As Samsung has just revealed Galaxy Note 8. Here are some key specifications of the phone.
- Body: Galaxy Note 8 has Polished aluminum frame with Gorilla Glass 5 front and back
- Certification: IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- Display: 6.3″ Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 522ppi; HDR 10 compliant (no Dolby Vision).
- Rear camera: Dual camera, Primary 12MP with Secondary 12MP, dual pixel phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus;
- OS/Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and Samsung Exynos Octa core
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64GB of storage; microSD slot for cards up to 256GB, UFS cards support.
- Battery: 3,300mAh non-removable Li-Po battery; Adaptive Fast Charging; QuickCharge 2.0 support, Wireless charging
- Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets; LTE-A, 4-Band/5-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
- Available Colors: Midnight Black, Orchid Grey, Deepsea Blue, Maple Gold
For More Details Also Read: Samsung Officially Releases Galaxy Note 8 with 6 GB of RAM and Many More