APP of the day | Google Keep + Google Slides
This program is based on smartphone app review, where we’ll discuss apps and their amazing features.
Today we are going to review – Google Keep
Capture inspiration when it strikes! Keep is simply the quickest way to offload ideas, thoughts, and to-dos without losing focus.
• Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders, and check off your completed tasks.
• Add a collaborator to your notes and lists, then get things done together.
• Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos.
• Dictate your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
• Search notes by automagically created topics.
• Group notes together with #labels.
• Color notes for easy scanability.
• Access your notes on any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
• Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.
Today we are going to review – Google Slides
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
– Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
– Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
– Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
– Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
– Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
– Present right from your device.
– Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.