APP of the day | iScanner – Document Scanner
This program is based on smartphone app review, where we’ll discuss apps and their amazing features.
Today we are going to review – iScanner – PDF Scanner Free
iScanner will turn your device into full-featured powerful and fast document scanner.
With iScanner you can scan books, receipts, any kinds of documents, paper notes, writeboards, schedules, timetables – anything you might need in your day to day life.
Store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files, transfer them on Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive, share via email, print out in one tap and more!
Built in advanced scanning algorithms allow image enhancement, shadow and noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more.
Image recognition takes place on your device without Internet connection – your documents remain fully private and are never exposed to third parties.
– Automatic shutter and border detection
– Advanced image processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing and more
– Multipage scanning and document managing
– Add your signature to scans
– Cut, copy or paste pages
– Full featured file manager with folders, drag&drop, file editing and more
– Lock folders or PDF files with password
– Sorting documents by date, name
– Table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
– Share documents, email and print in one tap
– Upload scans to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive
– And many more
Today we are going to review – Document Scanner
Are you looking for a mobile scanner? Document Scanner turns your Android devices into a multiple pages scanner for documents, receipts, notes, invoices, business cards, whiteboards and other paper text.
This app is like a scanner in your pocket. With this app, you can quickly scan your document, then print or share them as multiple pages PDF or JPEG files. Furthermore you can save the PDF files in your device or open them in other apps.
You can synchronize with Google drive and Dropbox. You can take safe backup of all documents and receipts on Google Drive/Dropbox and overcome space limitations. Using Document Scanner you can transform any image into PDF.