APP of the day | SleepBot – Phonograph Music Player
This program is based on smartphone app review, where we’ll discuss apps and their amazing features.
Today we are going to review – SleepBot – Sleep Cycle Alarm
Find out what’s really happening in that missing third of your life…
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
– Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
– Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
– Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
– Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
– Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
– Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
– Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
– Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
– Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
– Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
– Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of “Go Viral To Improve Health” competition.
Today we are going to review – Phonograph Music Player
Probably the best looking music player out there.
The user interface matches every single detail of the material design guidelines to ensure Phonograph is an eye candy for you. The experience is even better on devices running Android Lollipop and above.
Easy to Use
No complicated or overblown menus but a familiar and clean interface.
Phonograph automatically downloads additional information about your artists such as their images or biographies. When you install the official Last.fm app, scrobbling will work right out of the box too.
The UI colors change dynamically to match the main contents base color.
There is an inbuilt theme engine with many different colors to choose from.
The tag editor allows you to easily edit the tags of your music files such as title, artist, album name (…) for single songs or whole albums. You can even either let Phonograph automatically download missing album covers for you (powered by Last.fm) or choose one from your internal storage.
And OF COURSE
– Phonograph has got all those standard features such as:
– Create and edit playlists
– Homescreen widget
– Lockscreen playback controls
– “Go-To Actions” such as jump from a song or an album right to its artist