Apple has just introduced us to a new, 4th generation iPad at its event in San Jose, California today. It’s essentially a hardware refresh for Apple’s 3rd gen slate, as it packs new A6X silicon with quad-core graphics that the company claims provides double the performance of the old A5X chip.
[list style=”list9″ color=”red”]
- The Apple iPad 4 comes with a new A6X chipset, which promises twice the CPU and GPU power of the A5X that the iPad 3 used. It also packs the new Lightning connector and its LTE version has now been updated to support the Sprint network in the US, among others.
- Break-through RETINA display.Which makes everything look like crisp and lifelike.text is razor sharp,rich photos and videos with details.3 million pixels with minimizing size and weight.
- POWER AX6 Chip:high speeds ahead delivers twice the graphic performance.
- 1O HOURS Battery life
- 75,000 App theirs no limit what you can do.make commute more entertaining,presentation more interesting.
- ULTA fast Wirelesswith advance Wi-Fi.
Pre-orders for the new iPad begin on Friday, October 26 through the Apple Online Store in the US, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.