At CES 2017, Asus has brought a smartphone, ZenFone AR, that one can think of it. A smartphone with maximum RAM, augmented reality camera and many other specifications has been launched by Asus. Up until now, the phone was not available in the US, but now you can get Asus ZenFone AR on Verizon. The device can be yours for $27/month for two years, or for $648 upfront.
Asus ZenFone AR is Now Available for Purchase in US
The phone comes with 8GB RAM and Tango 3D capture camera. Along with these technologies, Zenfone AR has DayDream virtual reality software. The phone is compatible with both Google Tango and Google Daydream.
It is the first Asus smartphone with a fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button. It has a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED QHD (1440×2560 pixels) display. The phone also packs 79 percent screen-to-body ratio. Zenfone AR is available in different variants. One variant is of 6GB of RAM.
Features and Specifications:
- 5.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 821
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM
- 32/64/128/256 GB ROM
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 23 MP back canera with 3x zoom, phase detection autofocus, depth & motion tracking sensors
- 8 MP front camera
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- microSD slot, dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C support
- 3,300 mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology