In this busy world, everyone wants some kind of rest, fun and adventure. In such circumstances playing games is the best solution to feeling fresh after loads of work and study if you are a student. Gone are days, when people had to go out and search for grounds to play games or had to buy a board game. Now with the ever-growing trend of smartphone and enormous data bundles people are more inclined towards playing games in smartphones specifically towards the Best Adventure Games for Android.
Now with the continuous development in the smartphone provides great opportunities for top game developers to hit the Google Play Store with their best lot. However, there is an issue with the play store that most of the best games can’t be played without an internet connection. Which in return affects the gaming experience and limits players in those countries where finding a fast internet connection is a heck of a task.
Best Adventure Games for Android to Play Without Internet
Not everyone likes to play action games. More people like adventure games which keep them easy till the end. Adventure games have the elements of puzzle gameplay with narrative storytelling to deliver pleasures that are more cerebral than visceral.
One can easily get adventure games under 100mb so that their device does not get overloaded. For those who don’t want to waste money on games can also get free adventure games for android.
Keeping in view the love of people towards adventure games, Team PhoneWorld has decided to discuss 7 Best Adventure Games for Android Offline in 2018.
List of Best Adventure games for Android
1. Ocean Horn:
This is one of the best puzzle games available on the Google Play Store. ! You get a sense of an open world game like Zelda, but you don’t lose your sense of direction easily. Explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. Fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures which will help you on your quest. Use all your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of ancient kingdom Arcadia and sea monster Oceanhorn.
- It has Customizable Graphics Settings which goes with almost all devices
- It Requires 1GB of RAM to be played
- Its background Music is inspired from legendary Nobuo Uematsu and Kenji Ito
- One can play it for 10+ hours as it has a story-driven gameplay.
- It mainly focuses on Master magic and swordfight and one has to find ancient items to help you on your quest
- It has the most Accurate Touch Controls
Find it on PlayStore by clicking here.
Evoland is an action adventure game which actually features a history of classic adventure and RPG gaming. The best thing about this game is that it does not include any Ads and In-app payments and it is one of a 3d adventure games. When you play the game, with the journey you will unlock new technologies and improving graphics. By playing the game, you will feel that you are a part of it. great way to make you play on and hunt treasure chests. This is one of the best adventure games for android under 50mb.
- This game is a History of action plus adventure
- It lets you discover different evolution i.e; from old school 2D adventure to battles in 3D
- The best thing about this game is that it does not include any Ads and In-app payments
Find it on PlayStore, by Clicking here.
3. Knights of Pen and Paper 2:
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is a pixel-art horror adventure is full of danger, intrigue, and semi-appropriate cultural references. The players before starting the game portray the game master playing tabletop RPG. They assemble the challenges they will face.
• This game is an ultimate retro role-playing simulation just like the first part
• Everything is Fully customized i.e; from party to players and the game room.
• All-new campaign featuring dozens of locations, sidequests, and dynamic dungeons.
Find in on play store by Clicking here.
4. Banner Saga 2:
Banner Saga 2 is a great the continuation of the storyline of its first part. The new mechanics added in Banner Saga 2 improve the already excellent gameplay and it really makes you think about your strategy in battle. Banner saga 2 is an award-winning story.
- Banner saga 2 has great 2D combat sequences and good animations and effects.
- The game carries on the overall saga and allows you to choose between the banner saga or jump into the adventure from the start.
- This game is inspired by real Viking myths
- It allows you to make. hard choices which later on enhances your vision
- The Soundtrack of this game is by Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory.
Find it on the play store by Clicking here.
PostKnight is an adventurous game featuring a knight having difficult and dangerous deliveries. Designed specially to be an enjoyable RPG. It is also optimized for mobile devices. The time spent on playing this game is worth it.
This game is really enjoyable although the difficulty spikes in new locations can be a little challenging. The art style of the game is very cute and the story is quite interesting.
- By playing this game one can easily improve their battle stats and adorn their rewards.
- It is the blend of dangerous and different circumstances that keep your interest going on.
Find it on Play Store by clicking here.
6. Broken Age:
Broken age is a hand-animated, puzzle-filled adventure game. This game feature star cast, including Elijah Wood, Jack Black and Masasa Moyo. This game is actually a story of two teens who are struggling against traditions that bind them. The adventurous game has 2D graphics and a good soundtrack. It is a Beautiful family-friendly game! It’s also quite addictive! This is a large game, uses lots of resources, but worth it.
FInd Broken age on Google Play Store by Clicking Here.
7. Alchemica – Store Simulation Crafting RPG:
This is a mysterious game filled with magic and adventure. This story is inspired by a young girl who was returning her home as an alchemist to make her dream of becoming a successful merchant. In all her journey she had to face a lot of hurdles which a player will help her to get out of it.
• Alchemica is a Retro-based role-playing game having beautifully hand-drawn pixel art graphics.
• The overall theme story of the game is very Light hearted with lots of interesting characters to interact with.
Find it on Play Store by clicking here.
So these were the top adventure games for android. There are hours of fun to be found in the games listed above, but in case the selection doesn’t quite fit your style, we’re always on the lookout for great new games, let us know in comments below. Adventure quest games are among the most unique of any games. They don’t fit into any one category or genre and often times they’ll fit into several genres at once. The only real prerequisite for a game to be an adventure game is that it must take you on an adventure
However, if you want to know about Best open world games for Android, we have jotted down ten best games for our readers. You can get them by clicking here.