Blackberry has launched its Blackberry Q10
Blackberry has launched its Q10, which will be Blackberry’s first smartphone with a physical keyboard and a touchscreen, running on the BB10 OS. It’s a well-designed phone with solid physical buttons and the BB10 OS operating system is smart, efficient and impressive.
The BlackBerry Q10 is powered by a 1.5GHz TI OMAP dual-core processor, 3.1-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch-screen with resolution of 720 x 720 and 328 ppi, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, expandable to 64GB with a microSD card. Other specs include an 8-megapixel rear camera, front-facing camera, and NFC. The Q10 also comes in black or white color options.
Features & Specifications:
[list style=”list4″ color=”gray”]
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.5GHz – Snapdragon S4 Plus
- Display: 3.1”, SuperAMOLED display, 720 x 720 resolution at 330 PPI, Touch On Lens
- Camera: 8MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5X digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording ・2MP front facing camera, 3X digital zoom, 720p HD video recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM
– 16GB Internal Storage
– Hot Swappable microSD Slot up to 64GB
- WiFi: Dual Band 802.11 a/b/g/n
– 4G Mobile Hotspot
- GPS: Assisted, Autonomous, and Simultaneous GPS
- Battery: BlackBerry NS1, 2100mAh Removable Battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: NFC
– Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
– 4G LTE
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 119.6mm x 66.8mm x 10.35mm
- Talk Time / Standby: N/A at this time from BlackBerry as it’s still in testing
Blackberry Q10 supports 2,100 mAh battery, which allows it to stand out of the crowd. There is no word on pricing yet, nor is there a specific release date.