Cabinet Division Re advertise the Vacant Position of Member (Technical) in PTA. Usually, the member (Technical) becomes the chairman of PTA. Cabinet Division has advertise this post last year and now it has again advertise this post. So all the eligible persons can apply for this post now.
Cabinet Division Re advertise the Vacant Position of Member (Technical) in PTA
Member (Technical) Qualification and Experience:
- Ph.D in Telecom, Electronics or Electrical Engineering with major in telecommunication. Also fifteen years relevant experience in a responsible position in public or private sector.
- M.Sc / MS (Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunications Engineering) with major in Telecommunication or in a related discipline with a minimum of eighteen (18) years experience in a responsible position in public / private sector.
- The experience of working in the field of Telecommunications / Regulatory organization will be
Here are also some other rules and conditions for this post.
- Persons having dual nationality shall not be eligible for the appointment as member.
- The appointment of Member shall be for a term of four years. The incumbent shall be eligible for re-appointment for a similar term. Also terms subject to the condition that a member shall cease to hold office on attaining the age of sixty-five years.
- The persons appointed as Members will get the salary and privileges of an officer in MP-II scale (Rs. 181,500-27,225-290,400).
- The selected candidates will have to resign from their previous jobs and sever all their connections/lien with their parent job/organization before joining under this new contract in MP scale.
- The selected candidates shall not have any direct or indirect financial interest in, or have business connection with any person, any establishment or firm which renders telecommunication services in Pakistan or abroad or supplies telecommunication equipment to any telecommunication sector in Pakistan or abroad.
- Interested persons should submit application alongwith C.V, copy of CNIC. Also two recent photographs by registered post to the under signed within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The candidates shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.