Zong announced its CAR-Nama offer, under which it will be giving away 5 new Honda Civic cars and 40 motorbikes through a lucky draw to its customers.Effective from 23rd October, 2012.
Car-Nama Offer by ZONG
Simply use balance for rupees consume a minimum balance of Rs 200 plus tax till November 25, 2012.
First 5 customers picked via lucky draw for the final winners’ list will receive Honda Civic cars while rest of the winners will get 40 70-CC bikes. Lucky draw to select winners will be held the very next day after the completion of competition i.e. November 26, 2012 .The offer is valid for prepaid subscribers of ZONG only.
ZONG has rewarded its customers and business associates through various means in the past as well. Their recent scheme named ‘wheels for all’ was a huge hit through which they gave away cars worth Rs. 180 million.
Terms and Conditions:
- The winners will be contacted by ZONG itself via calL,do not entertain any calls or SMS asking for credit transfer or balance load/share to win the prize. ZONG will not be responsible for any loss that may occur due to any such activities.
- Zong employees, their family members and employees of related organizations cannot be a part of this lucky draw ZONG’s decision(s) related to the lucky draw will be deemed final.
- To avail the prize it is mandatory that the SIM is in your name.
- All documentation and expenses pertaining to the registration of the prize car will be the winner’s responsibility
ZONG keeps the rights to advertise the winners.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.