Daraz’s Easypay Online Shopping Gala-the hottest warm up for Black Friday. Daraz.pk proved yet again that it’s the most convenient online shopping experience; Discounts hit the roof and Black Friday vouchers fly off the shelves
Warming up for Black Friday, leading e-commerce giant Daraz.pk and payment partner Easypay hosted the Easypay Online Shopping Gala (EOSG) with insane discounts upto 82% off, great shopping experience and Black Friday vouchers flying off the shelves.
Starting on September 26, the event brought an influx of thousands of people searching through the hottest deals across home appliances, games and consoles, mobile phones and fashion.
Daraz’s Easypay Online Shopping Gala-the Hottest Warm Up for Black Friday
Key highlights from the festival:
- Facebook and Twitter fans lauded Daraz and Easypay for hosting another superb event offering the best prices and great customer experience, with #OnlineShoppingGala & #SabSayAala trending during the campaign.
- The exclusively launched, Infinix Note 3, was amongst the highest selling products during the campaign.
- Playstation 4 was the other hot product with the best price in the market.
- 1 Black Friday voucher was sold every 5 minutes throughout the campaign!
- The special collaboration with PFDC Loreal Bridal Week brought a brand new integrated beauty shopping experience, celebrating the onset of the bridal season with the best live coverage of the event! Lucky winners who purchased from the Bridal Week campaign will receive 50 beauty boxes and 5 limited-edition dresses from Bridal Week designers.
- The inaugural Bachat Bazaar was launched during the festival, during which key product categories sold 50x normal day sales.
- Easypay was the most popular mode of payment during the festival. Transactions with EasyPay grew 15x over normal days.
Omar Moeen Malik of Easypay said,
“Easypay and Daraz continue to bring the absolute best for their customers and we are very pleased that Easypay has become a favorite mode of prepayment all across the country!”
Jonathan Doerr, Co-CEO of Daraz Group said,
“EOSG demonstrated yet again that Daraz and Easypay are bringing not only amazing discounts but also great customer experience. This event was a warm up event for Black Friday 2016 and we are extremely excited to announce the biggest, most awaited shopping event of the year! Daraz and EasyPay are looking to change the e-commerce landscape in Pakistan forever with Black Friday 2016. We believe that Pakistan is ready for its first $10 million sale event. Once again we will sweep you off your feet with unbelievable prices from leading brands – so mark your calendars for November 25th and sign up for your Easypay mobile account.”
Daraz and Easypay are all set to break their own records from last year by offering the biggest product assortment from leading brands at the best prices, and make Black Friday bigger and better than ever this year!