After making waves with Black Friday in 2015, Daraz.pk has joined hands with Zong to bring Zong Black Friday 2016 powered by Easypay on November 25. Black Friday on Daraz will be the biggest and most extraordinary sale event in Pakistan to date offering discounts up to 80% off; plus an additional up to 20% discount from payment partners including Easypay, Standard Chartered Bank, Meezan Bank, MCB and JS Bank.
Daraz, Easypay and Zong offer Additional Discounts on existing 80% off on Black Friday
With great focus on customer satisfaction, Daraz strives to offer its customers the easiest, most convenient and the best shopping experience. Knowing that safe and convenient payment options are integral to the online shopping experience, Daraz has worked relentlessly to put in place multiple payment platforms to ensure a seamless shopping experience for its customers.
Daraz offers all payment options to its customers, from Cash on Delivery (COD), online card payment and internet bank transfer (IBFT) – all of which can be easily used when purchasing during the Zong Black Friday 2016 shopping extravaganza on Daraz.pk. Easypay, Pakistan’s first and leading comprehensive online payment solution has partnered with Daraz yet again to bring another digital revolution with exciting offers and additional discounts for Zong Black Friday customers.
Easypay is Pakistan’s first complete online payment solution for the e-commerce industry which lets anyone, anywhere in Pakistan pay online conveniently and safely. Customers with a Credit or Debit card, or Easypaisa Mobile Account holders, can purchase directly from Zong Black Friday on Daraz.pk and get additional discounts.
Customers can also make online purchases by generating an Easypay token that can be paid at any of the 75,000 Easypaisa shops across the country. Using any of these Easypay options, customers can get discounts up to 20% off in addition to discounts (up to 80%) which will be offered on Daraz Black Friday 2016.
- 20% discount via Easypaisa Mobile Account
- 15% discount via Easypaisa shops
- 5% discount via Easypay card payment
To learn more about how to get additional discounts with Easypay, click here:
- Dial *345*3737#
- You will receive SMS to create a PIN
- Dial *786# to create the PIN
- Enter your desired 5 digit PIN. Confirm & Re-enter your PIN.
- Your Easypaisa account is now active. Dial *786# to access
Android users can easily download the Easypay Mobile Account App on their phones and avail the additional Easypay discounts for Daraz Black Friday 2016, on the big day (November 25) as well as on the App Pre-Sale starting November 22.
While all other bank cards will be getting a 5% off via Easypay, customers who use the following credit/debit cards on Black Friday can avail an additional up to 20% discount across all categories:
- Additional 15% off with Standard Chartered Bank and Meezan Bank cards
- Additional 20% off with MCB and JS Bank cards
Daraz is already offering unbelievable deals to its customers on Zong Black Friday 2016. On top of that, by using Easypay or the aforementioned debit/ credit cards for payments, customers can avail extra discounts and save extra money while shopping at the best online shopping portal in Pakistan.
For more information, watch this video:
– Call your bank and activate your credit/ debit cards for online transactions TODAY
- Standard Chartered Bank: All SCB cards are automatically enabled for online shopping. If you need any assistance, call the SCB Helpline at 111-002-002.
- Meezan Bank: Call helpline 111-331-331 or 111-331-332 from the number on your account.
- MCB: Call the MCB Helpline at 111-000-622
- JS Bank: All JS Bank debit and credit cards are automatically enabled for online shopping.
If you need any assistance, call Helpline at 0800-011-22
- Activate your IBFT facility
- Dwnload the Daraz app today – payment options additional discounts will also be available on the app.