Ever experienced the sudden disappearing of that particular piece of information you kept safely somewhere? or that book you loved but is now nowhere around?. Similarly, living in the era of e-reading we often lose our sacred pieces of information on a swipe and then spend hours finding them on a cluster of websites and social Apps we last visited. But thanks to the RSS Feed Agriggators which help us collect, categorize, manage and share our feeds. It is as if all your social sites and Apps gathered at a single place.
The RSS Feed Agriggator Feedly has proven to be one of the best Feed Agriggators but it’s expensive Pro features, limitations and raising competitors are now weighing it down. Thus, I bring you the 5 Top Feedly Alternatives To Try in 2019 for Android, Windows and iOS, all serving the same purpose of personalizing your feed.
It is a paid Feedly alternative but is worth the money and cheaper than Feedly of course. It is full of exciting features to try and adopt. Try on the 14-days free trial to get to know this beauty.
- Add sources from everywhere, websites to email newsletters
- Add Twitter Handles
- Various available, customizable fonts
- ‘Light-Off’ feature is available.
- Full-screen mode
- Sync feed on devices
- Sharing of feed
- Faves- bookmarks
- Text-only reading
- Saved search
- Newsletter support
- 14-days free trial
- Paid plans starting from $5 per month.
It is an all at one place masterpiece, loaded with amazing and unique features to play with. It can be a very suitable Feedly alternative free and can be upgraded to become even better.
- Vast variety of topics available within itself
- Offers different reading modes
- Save feed
- Share feed on various platforms including Tumblr, Instapaper, Delicious etc.
- Customizable feed layout.
- Handy keyboard shortcuts are available.
- Intelligence Trainer feature automatically filtering your feed as per previous actions.
- BlurBlog; your personal webpage for public sharing.
- Upgrade to a paid account and get unlimited websites to add, public search and other features
- Windows Mobile Phones
- Paid for $24 per year.
This is a very basic, free RSS feed aggregator as it is not full of features but is simple and handy, with only the basic necessary features made available but it will work fine as a replacement to Feedly.
- Magazine feature allows you to add your favourite stuff which will automatically be managed and categorized accordingly.
- ‘Read Later’ feature available.
- Bookmarks available
This RSS aggregator is considered to be the best alternative for Feedly so far. It is a Feedly alternative for iOS, Android and Windows. If you want a personalized feed in the most explicit manner, then this alternative RSS reader to Feedly is made for you.
- Simple and handy
- Supports tags and folders
- ‘Star’ your faves.
- Direct share to variety of Apps.
- Allows creating custom filter rules.
- Get the premium version to unlock automatic feed backups, public sharing, remove max limits and free gifts.
- Paid plans starting at $15 per year.
5.The Old Reader
With this simplest RSS feed aggregator, organize your feed with tags and folders. It is packed with features and simple in layout. If you are searching for the Best Free Feedly alternative than search no more, for this is it! Shifting from other RSS aggregators cannot be made easier than this, so shift from Feedly in a blink.
- Create feed from direct URLs
- Easy shifting from any RSS aggregator to The Old Reader via OPML.
- Export personalized feed folders when shifting to The Old Reader easily.
- Tags and folders supported.
- Reposition news section with a swipe.
- ‘Like’ option represents interests and bring similar content.
- Can save bookmarks in separate folders aswell.
- Paid plans starting from $3 per month