Samsung keep on showing up its news devices on and off for its Chinese customers. This time Samsung has brought Galaxy S9 variant having dual camera.
Galaxy S9 variant having dual camera was spotted on TENAA. Samsung usually releases China-specific version for its smartphones so we cannot expect S9 variant to come to WEST. Its marvelous features show that it is the best variant of phone due to the dual camera setup.
Galaxy S9 Variant Having Dual Camera- Features and Specifications
Galaxy S9 Variant appeared on TENNA has the following features:
- Model Number SM-G8850
- Vertically stacked dual-camera setup akin to the iPhone
- Galaxy S9 arrived with only a single 12 MP rear camer
- Unit’s heart rate monitor is missing
- Fingerprint scanner on integrated monitor
- Screen size and resolution (2960×1440, 5.8-inch AMOLED)
- Virtually identical dimensions to the Galaxy S9
- 3000mAh battery
- Bixby button on the left of the device
- Main Camera : 8 million pixels or more
- selfie camera : 8MP shooter
- 2.8Ghz octa-core chipset but both the Snapdragon 845 and Exynos 9810 also top out at 2.8Ghz.
- The chip is accompanied by 4GB or 6GB of RAM
Here is the image of Galaxy S9 Variant Having Dual Camera, which appeared on TENNA:
Now that the phone’s been certified, it’s not too much of stretch to assume that it will be launched soon. The question remains, that with the Samsung S9 and S9 Plus getting mixed reviews about their ‘dual aperture’ camera. Will it be named Samsung S9 mini? What do you all think?