Samsung always has surprises for its Users. This time Samsung has come up with a great idea for its Pakistani Market. Now one can trade old Samsung device with Galaxy Note 9 in Pakistan. Moreover while trading the old Samsung device with Note 9, save 14,000 Rupees with free Wireless charger.
Here are the details:
Validity to Trade Galaxy Note 9 in Pakistan:
Rush now! As this offer is for a limited time period. This offer is Valid from August 31, 2018, to December 31, 2018.
Trade up Evaluation Conditions:
Samsung Pakistan has set up some conditions on trading of old Samsung devices:
1) The device should be in Mint conditions with all the accessories (original)
2) The devices with minor dents and scratches are applicable for Samsung trade program.
3) These devices can also be traded:
- Body Cracks
- Cracked Screens
- Minor Component Replacement
4) These Devices are not Available for Trade up:
- Non-Responsive Touch
- Pixel Damage
- Phone Doesn’t Turn Off
How to Trade Old Samsung Device for a Brand New Galaxy Note 9 in Pakistan:
Here are Some Trade up mechanics:
- Visit any Selected Samsung Lounge
- Have your Smartphone evaluated and get it assigned a market value
- Exchange your Phone with a brand new Galaxy Note 9
- Get your Data transferred to new Device with Smart switch
Samsung Devices Eligible for Trade up:
These devices are eligible for trading with Galaxy Note 9 in Pakistan:
For more information regarding Samsung, Trading scheme Click Here.
How Samsung’s Trading Mechanism will Promote 4G in Pakistan:
No doubt with the launch of 3G and 4G services in Pakistan, many opportunities are welcomed and with each passing day, we are witnessing a rise in 3G/4G subscribers. According to the recent report issued by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), one more milestone is achieved as the telecom sector witnesses 53 million 3G/4G Subscribers in Pakistan. However, a very slow growth is witnessed in terms of 4G subscribers.
By making such 4G compatible devices available in cost-effective rates, due to such trading schemes will help Pakistan achieve the goal of a maximum number of the 4G subscribers. As Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is costly, this trading mechanism of note 9 will help people to buy the device with a discount of 14,000 PKR.
For more information, you can also call Samsung’s helpline at 0800-72678. You can find all the terms and conditions for this offer here.