Gogo Provides Details of In-flight Internet
Apple dominates the sky market when it comes to the in-flight internet access. Gogo provides inflight Wi-Fi to passengers.
According to Gogo
- The most used browser is mobile Safari followed by Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.
- Gogo states most are just doing general web browsing. Mobile has certainly taken over the traditional laptop when it comes to travel WiFi needs, and Apple’s iOS is at the top of that list.
- The Humble tablet is used the most by the passengers, with 35% of inflight surfers using a slate.
- The laptop users were at 33% and the smartphone users were at 32%.
- When it comes to the mobile device Gogo says that 84% of those who connect to the Internet in the air do so on iPads, iPods, and iPhones, while just 16 percent use devices running on Android.
For more details CLICK HERE