This is a busy world, and everyone is in a hurry. No one has a minute to waste. In such circumstance, closing and opening, Chrome Tabs is a heck of a task. To close a tab on the Google Chrome Android version, we need to click on the tab button on the top right side of the display. You will see a number inside a square which shows how many tabs you have opened already. To close any unwanted tab, you need to tap on the square icon and drag the particular window down. You will see the “X” found inside a circle. Upon clicking it, you will close that .particular window. However, to add a window, you have to follow the same process but have to click on the “+.”
Google Chrome Android Version Got New Options
Finally, Chrome has realised that its a heck of a task for its users and it’s the right time it only things for us. Soon Google Chrome version 78 allows users to long-press on the tab button to get three options:
- Close tab
- New tab
- New incognito tab
In this way, users can save hell amount of time along with hard work which he had to do previously.
How it Works:
For instance, you have opened four tabs on Chrome.
- Open one of the Tabs to full screen
- Long press on the tab button
- A box will appear with three options: i) Close Tab ii) New Tab iii) New Incognito Tab
- Clicking on the Close Tab will shut down the particular app which you had opened.
- New Tab will divert you to the new chrome window
- New Incognito Tab will help you to use browser privately