Android Pay, Google’s main payment platform, becomes the rival of Samsung Pay and Apple Pay. Similarly, Google Wallet becomes a main App that allows the US users to send money through debit cards. Now Google Wallet Launches New Web App For Desktop and Mobile. US users can now send and receive money within minutes.
Google Wallet Launches New Web App For Desktop and Mobile
If you are in US, you can send or receive money by using email address or phone number. Google Wallet website interface is so simple and user friendly. Its interface is so much familiar to its mobile App.
How You can Use Google Wallet Web?
- You just simply have to Add amount that you want to send in US dollar.
- Also Add debit card number from which you want to send money. For this you have to fill a form. In form you have to write your address, city, state and debit card number.
- Then Add recipient. Here you have to write recipient name, email id or phone number.
- You can also write Memo but it is optional.
- Lastly, click on “Send Money” button to send your money.
To get the Google Wallet Website, you need to sign in with your google account. Here is the link of the Google Wallet website
Also Read: Replace Your Wallets With Smartphones