Haier Mobile proudly announced the launch of its first touch LCD and touch keypad phone Haier Neon T20 in Pakistan. The handset belongs to Haier Mobiles Klassic series which aims to give its users the best product at an affordable price range. A touch screen with touch keypad and a sleek glass finished design, what else would one need from a Klassic series.
Haier Launches First Touch Screen & Touch Keypad Phone- Neon T20
So those who don’t like smart phones can purchase this phone at an affordable price of Rs. 3499.
According to Haier Mobile’s CEO Mr.Zeshan Qureshi Haier Mobile:
T-20 is setting a benchmark for its competition as it provides with latest more innovative features to the masses at an affordable more convenient price range.
Haier T20 has multiple specifications indeed. The phone packs a Stylish Neoned “monoblock” design which provides a safe and comfortable operation of the device as compared with other models of the popular Klassic series. The body of Haier Neon is covered by a glass finish, which protects the device from scratches and various other kinds of damage. Display size of the screen is 2.4 inches, these options of Neon’s T20 are well suited for those Haierd who are not a big fan of smart phones
Moreover with this phone you can enjoy Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Torch, Speakerphone, FM radio, Audio player, video player, games and many more at very low price of Rs. 3499.
- Haier Neon T20 is available in just Rs: 3,499
- Haier Neon T20 is a Bar Phone having Dual SIM – Dual Standby, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Torch, Speakerphone
- Battery:1100 mAh
- Memory: 500 Phone book memory, MicroSD card Support upto 16 GB.
- Connectivity: Bluetoooth, USB, GPRS
- Display Size:4 inches, 240 * 3210 pixels.
- Display Color: QVGA Display
- Operating Frequency: for SIM1 and SIM2 GSM 900/1800.
- Colors: Black
- Entertainment: FM radio, 3.5 mm audio jack, Audio player, video player, games (built in)
- Camera: Smart Camera