Skype allows people to communicate with each other through free video calls, voice calls and instant messages on their mobiles, computers or tablets. It is a is a free software. Skype is also offering options to call or send SMS from your Skype to another device for small fees. It is one of the most popular channels for connecting people around the world. Skype allows you to celebrate a birthday, learn a language, hold a meeting and work with colleagues.
Now Record Skype Calls on Android Easily
Among all the features, Skype calls are more popular. Skype calls are similar to traditional phone calls, but they are made using an internet connection. Which means you can’t make calls if you are not connected to WIFI or your internet network, but if you are connected to any internet connection then you can make a free Skype call to another Skype user. Moreover, Skype users can also buy credits and can make call directly to a telephone or mobile number.
Today, we are going to guide that how to record Skype calls on android.
To start recording calls on the android, you need to do the following steps:
- Click the “+” sign on the user interface
- Select the Start recording option
To save the recorded Skype calls you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Click the three-dot More options button from your chat
- Select Save to Downloads option.
- Alternatively, you can also select the Save as on your desktop to save the recording to your specific destination.
- You just need to tap and hold the recorded call in the chat and then tap Save from the pop-up menu in mobile devices.
There are also free tools available via that you can record Skype calls on android. Let’s discuss them.
MP3 Skype Recorder:
MP3 Skype Recorder allows you to record calls you make while using Skype. MP3 Skype Recorder’s features include:
- It is absolutely free.
- Automatic or manual recording capabilities.
- Compact format of stored records (mp3 files).
- May be used to record P2P, SkypeOut calls and calls made to Online number .
- Can split the caller and the person called into different tracks, saving it separately
- Easy integration with Skype Conference recording.
- Intuitive easy to use interface.
Apowersoft Screen Recorder:
It is free, simple to use, and can record Skype audio and video calls. You can use it to record not just Skype calls but any screen activity on your Android devices. You can start, pause, and stop a recording via this app.
To record Skype call on android via Apowersoft Screen Recorder:
- Open Screen Recorder
- Press the Record button and then press the link to Start now
- Your recording will start.
- If you start Skype first and then try to record the conversation via the app, a message would tell you that the microphone was already occupied and therefore the audio would not be recorded.
- So, start the recording first
- Once you’re done with recording
- Tap on the Screen Recorder button, and tap the Stop button.
You can play the recording from the app. In addition, you can share the recorded MP4 file via email, Google Drive, YouTube, and other sites and services.