Are you fed up of Google Assistant and its cranky voice? Are you annoyed when Google assistant verbally answers your question? Why not to silent it? Yes, we have come across a new option that can silent Google Assistant. At Google support page of Google Assistant, users are revealed with the option to turn off speech output.
How to Silent Google Assistant for Android?
By turning off the Speech assistant, still, you will get answers from Google Assistant. By asking the question, you will get the answer but it will not read the answer loud.
How to Turn Off Speech Assistant?
To turn off Speech Assistant, Follow these steps:
- Touch and hold the home button
- Say Ok Google or Hey Google
- When the assistant box comes up, tap on compass icon on the bottom right corner of the screen
- Now Tap on your profile picture in the right corner
- Now Go to Settings> Assistant
- Now go to Phone and Voice and Speech.
- Click Speech Output and a box will appear with two options.
- To shut Google Assistant up, select “Hands-free only.” And to turn it on select “On”