National Incubation Center (NIC) is a technology hub that helps Pakistani technology entrepreneur to develop sustainable projects. If you have any idea that can boost up Pakistani economy you can apply at NIC. NIC will provide you great help to build your product. Currently, NIC opens first startup application to apply. So, here is How to Apply For Startup Application at National Incubation Center Pakistan.
How to Apply For Startup Application at National Incubation Center Pakistan?
Here is how you can apply for startup Application at NIC.
- First of all visit the NIC official website (www.nicpakistan.pk)
- Click on the “Apply” button at the top right corner of the page.
- This page will direct you to www.f6s.com where you have to login via your Facebook/LinkedIn account. You can also login with your any email id.
- After log in, you will get F6S website,containing different startup details around the globe.
- Click on the NIC link left side on the screen.
- A new page will appear with a form. All you have to do is fill the form and submit it.
Note: Deadline to apply for startup application at NIC is 25th December 2016.
Here is the link of the Application of NIC
Moreover, the NIC will provide startups with a free of cost workspace, incubation, acceleration – Jazz xlr8 program – seed funding and access to 50 million plus mobile customers. The Center will also give entrepreneurs access to industry leaders and world-class mentors, who will help startups realize their full potential.