The USEFP is inviting the students from Pakistan who wants to pursue their Masters of Ph.D. Degree from the United States of America. The Fulbright Scholarship 2020 is a fully funded scholarship for Pakistani students. If you want to apply for this scholarship but do not know to do it, then don’t worry we will guide you in this regard. In this article, I will tell you How to Apply Online for Fulbright Scholarship 2020.
For both the Masters and Ph.D. degree programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine. Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. For the Master Degree program, 16 years of formal education from an accredited university is compulsory. Moreover, for the Ph.D. degree program, a minimum of 18 years of formal education is necessary.
Here is How to Apply Online for Fulbright Scholarship 2020
A complete application package includes:
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- Your GRE score report and
- Scanned transcripts, including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree, should be uploaded. Please note that HEC-attested documents are preferable with the application but degree and transcripts attested by the issuing authority will be accepted at the time of application.
Click Here to get the Application form for the scholarship.
Last Date to Apply:
- Last Date to apply for this scholoarship is that May 15, 2019.
- Pakistani citizens, residing and working in Pakistan, with strong academic histories in all disciplines except clinical medicine, are welcome to apply.
- In addition to academic work, persons selected for Fulbright programs are expected to share information about Pakistani life and culture with their U.S. colleagues and with community groups in the U.S.
- On returning to Pakistan, Fulbright grantees are expected to share their U.S. experiences with colleagues and community groups in Pakistan.
- Moreover, successful candidates should be poised to assume leadership positions in their fields and must be committed to returning and serving Pakistan.