Let’s accept that WhatsApp messenger is the most popular social media app. As it is supported on both Android and iOS, it is used widely. It is more popular than other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and people switch to WhatsApp to get fast and swift conversation. WhatsApp has launched many features for its users such as status, individual and group conversations. Groups are usually created to pass important information to plenty of people at the same time instead of messaging everyone individually. Many times you want to add new members to groups and there is no easier way than to share WhatsApp group invite link.
Adding new members to any group totally depends on the admin. Sometimes admin spread the link with which one can invite other people to join the group.
An invite link can be created and shared with members or non-members, sic giving them access to join the group without the administrator’s permission.
Here’s How to Create WhatsApp Group Invite Link
Here are steps to create an invite link to a WhatsApp group which you can share with friends. You can only create WhatsApp group invite if you are an admin of WhatsApp group. For this purpose, follow the following steps:
- Open the WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone.
- Tap on the particular group conversation.
- Click on the three-dotted menu at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Group info at the top of the menu list.
- Then, scroll down to Invite via link and press.
- You’ll see the group invite link automatically created as shown below as well as four options (Send link via WhatsApp, Copy link, Share link and Revoke link).
- Now you can send, copy and share the link with your friends. When your friends will click on the link, they will automatically join the group and chat with the members.
These were easy steps to create a group invite link on WhatsApp easily. The invite link will work for the 256 members till the WhatsApp group is not filled up. Now new members will not be able to join the group unless the participants are reduced.