Twitter is a great place to get news, diddle in conversation, and spend hours upon hours every day talking with strangers around the world in 280 characters. However, if you are not careful about how you use Twitter it will eat up all your free time that you spent doing something productive. Sometimes, it may possible you may want to delete the Twitter account for some reasons. For those who want to delete the Twitter account but do not know how to delete Twitter account, I am going to show you how to delete Twitter account in an easy way.
How to Delete Twitter Account on Website
- Sign in to Twitter’s website on the web.
- Click on your Twitter avatar at the top of the page
- Click on Settings and privacy
- Then Click Deactivate your account at the bottom of the Account menu
- Click Deactivate to confirm you’d like to deactivate your account
- Enter your password to confirm you’d like to deactivate your account.
The great thing about Twitter is that it offers a grace period for reactivating your profile. So if you have a change of heart within 30 days, you can restore your account. However, once that’s over, it’s gone forever. And you need to create a new account.
How to delete Twitter on Android
- Tap on the hamburger menu (whichever your version of the app shows) at the top of the screen
- Enter the Settings and privacy menu and tap Account
- Hit the Deactivate your account option
- Tap Deactivate
- Enter your password when prompted and tap Deactivate