How To Download Your Friend’s WhatsApp Status Videos And Photos
What is the best thing about WhatsApp? For me, it’s WhatsApp status as you get to know about daily life happening of your friends in just a few minutes. Usually, people also add some funny or spiritual photos or videos in WhatsApp status. You like it too much but are not able to download WhatsApp Status. Later on, you send a personal message to that particular friends asking for that picture or video.
Believe me, it is the most annoying habit of asking “please send me that picture you have uploaded on WhatsApp status”. It gets worse when more than five friends ask for that same video separately. So, for those people, who keep on asking friends to send any video or picture, this guide is for you.
Here’s How to Download WhatsApp status video
No doubt, WhatsApp does not allow people to download status automatically. However, there are some shortcuts that let you download any video or photo you want.
- Open your WhatsApp App.
- Head to Status option and open the status you want to download on your phone.
- Leave WhatsApp and go to your device file manager.
- In the File Manager, click on the three-dot icon located in the top right corner. A menu will show up, click ‘Show Hidden Files’.
- Now go to the Folders named- WhatsApp > Media> .statuses
- You will find all WhatsApp friends Status there.
- Transfer that video or photo you want to another folder
- Congrats! You have downloaded the WhatsApp status.
Download WhatsApp Status Picture-Method 2
- One can also download WhatsApp status picture or video by using WhatsApp Web.
- Open WhatsApp web on your computer and link it with your device.
- Go to the status tab, and open the status of your friend that you want to download.
- Click the right tab on your desktop and select the Save Image option in order to download the video/photo
- Yahoo! You have got someones WhatsApp status without even asking them.
Tadaaa! Wasn’t it easy? Now please stop disturbing others for any picture and do it yourself. Buck up!
Are you WhatsApp lover? Here’s is a guide on How to Record WhatsApp Calls on iOS.
Read Also: How To Download Twitter and Facebook Videos