WhatsApp is the most widely used app around the globe. The Facebook-owned company is trying hard to make its app more user-friendly and convenient for its users. Previously, some reports were claiming that WhatsApp Dark Mode is coming soon. But we are still not sure when this feature will be available to all. As there is a time in the global availability of dark mode, we come up with a solution for those who do not want to wait more. In this article, we will tell you how to make WhatsApp darker. Although, you can’t completely make your WhatsApp darker. But you can set the chat window darker to make you feel like you are using dark mode.
Here is How to Make WhatsApp Darker
Follow all the below mentioned steps if you want to make your Whatsapp darker. Here is how to make WhatsApp darker step by step.
- First of all, open your Whatsapp
- Tap on three dots appear on the top right corner of your Whatsapp window
- A menu will appear. Go to the settings
- A setting window will appear. From there select “Chats”
- In Chats window, select “Wallpaper”
- WhatsApp gives you many options. Select Solid color from the new menu
- Now select the dark color that you want to choose as a background color of your WhatsApp.
- Tap on your desired color and tap on Set.
This is all that you should do to make your WhatsApp darker. We hope this article will help you to set a dark wallpaper.