Memoji in iOS 12 is a very interesting feature introduced by Apple. Memoji has come with the launch of Apple’s iOS 12. It’s a version of Animoji which is capable of designing customizable characters that can look exactly like you. You can design your lookalike using this feature but you need to have an iPhone X running iOS 12 to use Memoji.
Procedure To Make Your Own Memoji in iOS 12
- Access Memoji in iOS 12 through iMessage.
- Tap the Animoji icon (the little monkey).
- Scroll to the left and tap on “new Memoji.”
- Choose your skin tone.
- Adjust your hairstyle, eye color, head shape, nose, and lips.
- Give more details by picking freckles, facial hair, earrings, headwear, and glasses.
- Pick something relatively similar to what you are wearing now.
This is how your Memoji will be created.
Spam Your Friends With Your Memoji
Now that you’ve made your Memoji, you can start using it to send messages. The procedure is as follows:
- Back in the Animoji app in iMessage, swipe over to your Memoji and start making faces. It’ll mirror your gestures.
- Press the red record button. You will have 30 seconds to record whatever you want.
- Choose the camera mode.
- Swipe over to video.
- Press little star in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on that monkey again.
- Flip the camera to yourself.
- Swipe over to the Memoji you want to use.
- Tap little “x” in the right-hand corner.
- Your Memoji will show up on your face, now start recording.
You can review that recording and then send it directly to iMessage. You can also send these messages to Android-users as video files. So, enjoy this feature if you have iOS 12 otherwise wait for the time when it rolls out to other versions.
Also Read: Apple Released First iOS 12 Beta to Everyone