PTCLTouch App is the official self-care mobile app for online bill payments. PTCL has rebranded its self-care app for smartphones. Before the app was only available to Android users, now it is available for iOS and Windows Phone users as well. The app is intended for new and old PTCL users to manage their accounts, buy new packages, submit and view complaints. They can check their broadband/EVO usages and view & pay bills with-in the app.
How to Pay Your Bills Online with PTCLTouch App
PTCL has enhanced its services. The company targets to endorse the app amongst its broadband users. So that they can manage their accounts easily without having to get in contact with PTCL staff.
The PTCLTouch app comes with the usual features, and a few reorganized ones. Paying bills isn’t a problem anymore. Here’s How to Pay Your Bills Online with PTCLTouch App:
How to Pay Your PTCL and Ufone bills:
The procedure to pay your bill online is really easy.
- First download the PTCLTouch App from App store or Google store. There is Freedom to Choose way of access. You can get full access or guest access.
2. If you don’t have an account you can either register to sign in or there is an option of Guest Access, you can use that as well. The app is easy to navigate.
3. After signing in the home screen will appear which has different options.
4. You can pay your Ufone and PTCL bills via this app. Go to Bill Inquiry/Payment option.
5. Different options will appear. Select the relevant option.
6. After selecting the option you will be asked to enter required cell number for payment of Ufone bills or EVO MDN Number bill payment of EVO Postpaid services.
Other features available are:
- Live Chat
- Contact PTCL
- Packages & Tariff Plans
- Contact Directory
- Complaint Status
- Contact PTCL
- Video Tutorials
- Complaint Register
- Online Shop
- Smart TV
- Service Bundles
Here is a short video of the app: