Everyone of us gets irritated by the unwanted invites of different applications sent by our friends on Facebook. For this reason, we are going to tell you that How to Remove Unwanted Invites and App Requests from Facebook.
How to Remove Unwanted Invites and App Requests from Facebook
Here is an easy and step by step guide for removing these invites:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Open the drop down menu from the top right corner
- From this list, select “Settings”
- Go to “Blocking” option
- From “Blocking” button “Manage Blocking” page will appear having Restricted List, Block users, Block messages, Block app invites, Block event invites, Block apps, Block Pages options; select option accordingly.
- You can block apps and app invites separately from this page. Also you can block your friends who send you app invites from same page
You can also reverse this step-by-step process in case you are missing any notification by simply removing your friend’s names from the blocked option.
By following this guide “How to Remove Unwanted Invites and App Requests from Facebook”; you won’t get irritated. Keep visiting us for more informative blogs on technology and telecom.
Also Read: Facebook to Work on Camera Feature Now