How to Test Google’s Digital Wellbeing features on Android 9 Pie
Google revealed Digital Wellbeing Features last spring. Digital Wellbeing feature is a dashboard that shows your mobile habits such as app limit timers. It also enables wind down mode that help you to go to sleep. Digital Wellbeing features on Android 9 Pie are expected to arrive soon. These features are not included in Android 9 Pie yet but will be included soon.
However, if you have pixel phone and latest Android OS update, you will soon be able to try these ahead of their official launch. Google has said that in order to use Digital Wellbeing Features, one doesn’t require a stable version of Android 9 Pie while testing dashboard, app timers and wind down.
How to Test Google’s Digital Wellbeing features on Android 9 Pie:
For testing Google’s Digital Wellbeing features on Android 9 Pie, follow the following steps:
- Install the Android 9 Pie update
- Go to Google’s Digital Wellbeing Beta website
- Type your email id and enter yes on the question: “Do you have Android Pie on your Pixel?” question
- After that, you will get an email invitation to test digital wellness.
- Click the link in this email to accept the invite and begin testing.
- Google will tell you to download Digital Wellness (beta) app from Google Play.
- After 24 hours of joining, you will see digital wellness in your Android settings menu
Digital Wellbeing will launch for Pixel devices at first and will, later on, expand to Android One and other devices.
Also Read: Google Releases Android Pie