Google Assistant is one of the best voice assistants on the market right now. When it comes to the features and usability, Google Assistant is beating other voice assistants. Many of us use Google Assistant on a daily basis to get weather reports, checking their daily schedule, setting up reminder and more. However, it may possible some people do not want to use it and want to turn it off. So, for those people, we have come up with a simple solution. In this article, we will tell you how to turn off Google Assistant.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant from Android Phone
One thing you should keep in mind that in Android phone you can turn it on from where you will turn it off. If you want to know how to turn off Google Assistant, just follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Hold down your phone’s home button or say “OK, Google.” to activate it.
- Then, tap the file drawer icon in the upper right, followed by the three-dot menu. From there, select more. Finally, choose settings.
- Then, scroll down to the devices category, then select your phone.
- In the Google Assistant section near the top of that screen, turn off your Assistant.
- Those are all the steps required for knowing how to turn off OK Google.
Note: If you are using some older version of Android, some commands may vary to turn off OK Google.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant From Android Watch
If you want to turn off Assistant from your Android Watch, you just need to follow these steps
- First of all, Tap the Settings Cog
- Then, choose personalization.
- Move on to the select “Turn OK Google Detection Off.”
Turning off the Assistant from your Android device is quite a simple task. We hope this article will help you and will teach you how to turn off Google Assistant from your Android device.