If people are giving you a hard time on Instagram, it may be the best thing to just block them. When you block someone, that person will no longer be able to find or see your profile, posts, or stories. However, after some time, if you feel that you should not block that person and want to unblock him/her, you can do it easily. Instagram has added the option of unblocking any person in the settings. However, some people do not know where to find that option. So, for the ease of those users, I will tell you How to Unblock Someone on Instagram in this article. It is quite easy to unblock someone. Let’s start to unblock people.
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram- Check it out Here
- Open the Instagram app on your device
- Tap on the profile icon in the lower right corner of your screen
- Head into “Options” by tapping on the icon in the upper right corner
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and select the “Blocked Users” option
- Find and select the person you want to unblock
- Tap on the “Unblock” button
- Instagram will reconfirm from you whether you want to unblock that account or not. Again tap on Unblock. The account will be unblocked now.
Instagram keeps on launching new features for its users and always try to fulfill user’s demands regarding the inclusion of new things in its app. Be it Android or iOS, Instagram has always tried to make the app the best experience for its users. a few days back Instagram shifted the vertical scrolling to horizontal feed for some users but it was just for testing purpose. As users are more comfortable with vertical scrolling of feed because they are experiencing it since the app launched, so people showed their dissatisfaction over the company’s testing so the company fixed it on its user’s demand. So it is evident that Instagram is the most flexible app when it comes to users’ preferences.
No doubt, Instagram is getting popular day by day. I hope that this article will help you in unblocking someone.