HTC announces Desire 600 dual SIM
HTC, a global leader in mobile innovation and design, has unveiled the new HTC Desire 600 dual SIM, the first mid-range handset to offer HTC’s latest Sense 5 experience. Taking full advantage of Android Jelly Bean, the new model also offers super-fast quad-core performance, while the advanced Video Highlights feature enables maximum creativity at a more affordable price tag.
[/blockquote] [info]Features & Specification: [/info] [list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- OS: Android Jelly Bean
- Processor: A 1.2 GHz, Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- Display: A stunning 4.5”, super LCD2 display
- Camera: 8MP rear-facing & 1.6 MP front-facing camera
- Video recording: capable of up to 720p video capture
- Sound: Dual front-facing speakers, built-in amplifiers & Beats Audio™ integration
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, an 8GB of internal storage – expandable using the microSD card slot.
- Other: “dual active” system
The new HTC Desire 600 dual sim will be available with mobile operators and major retailers in a number of markets from early June 2013.
For more information visit HTC