HTC announces Desire 600 dual SIM
HTC, a global leader in mobile innovation and design, has unveiled the new HTC Desire 600 dual SIM, the first mid-range handset to offer HTC’s latest Sense 5 experience. Taking full advantage of Android Jelly Bean, the new model also offers super-fast quad-core performance, while the advanced Video Highlights feature enables maximum creativity at a more affordable price tag.[blockquote align=””] The HTC Desire 600 dual SIM combines speed and easy multitasking with the truly innovative HTC BlinkFeed home screen, drawing on local and global content from more than 1,400 media sources, BlinkFeed draws on more than 10,000 articles per day from some of the world’s leading media companies including AOL family of media properties, ESPN, MTV, The Financial Times and Reuters.
- OS: Android Jelly Bean
- Processor: A 1.2 GHz, Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- Display: A stunning 4.5”, super LCD2 display
- Camera: 8MP rear-facing & 1.6 MP front-facing camera
- Video recording: capable of up to 720p video capture
- Sound: Dual front-facing speakers, built-in amplifiers & Beats Audio™ integration
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, an 8GB of internal storage – expandable using the microSD card slot.
- Other: “dual active” system
The new HTC Desire 600 dual sim will be available with mobile operators and major retailers in a number of markets from early June 2013.
For more information visit HTC