HTC Butterfly, is claimed to be The Android-powered smartphone that is the first device to develop Super LCD 3 standard. Super LCD 3 delivers a total pixel resolution of 1,920 x 1,080. HTC Butterfly has a 5-inch touchscreen with a 440ppi pixel density.
- HTC J Butterfly runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- Powered by a quad-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor.
- A dimension of 143 x 71 x 9.1 mm & weights 140g
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- MicroSDHC expansion
- 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 lens. Including a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC, LTE and CDMA/GSM/UMTS/GPRS radios.
Unfortunately, the smartphone, which will be available in white, black, or bright red, it is now available for the rest of the world.