HTC has launched Desire 516 dual sim, a smartphone that sports a 5-inch qHD (540x960p) display. Powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core CPU and 1GB RAM, the phone comes with 4GB internal storage. It also features a microSD card slot that supports cards of up to 32GB capacity.
HTC Launches Desire 516 Dual SIM Smartphone With 5 inch Display
The smartphone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, an old version of the OS with HTC BlinkFeed home screen.
[info]Features & Specifications:[/info]
[list style=”list5″ color=”blue”]
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Display: 5″ qHD (540x960p) display
- Camera: 5MP (Rear) & 2MP (Front)
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM & a microSD card that supports up to 32GB
- Battery: 1950 mAh
- Color: Dark Grey & Pearl White
It has a 1950 mAh removable battery, which the company claims, offers up to 9 hours of talk time and 22 hours standby time on 3G networks.
In terms of connectivity, the phone supports 3G (on one sim), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.