HTC has officially introduced the One (E8) – the latest addition to the HTC One family. We wish them best of luck for the smartphone hope that it become customers choice.
HTC One (E8) features a curvier, plastic body (polycarbonate) instead of a metal casing and the device will also be available in a dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) variant in some regions.
Latest Addition to HTC Family; HTC Reveals HTC One (E8) Smartphone
Here are some of the Features and Specifications of HTC One E8 take a look:
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Display: 5-inch SLCD 3 display
- Resolution: Full-HD (1080×1920 pixel) resolution
- Dimension: 146.4×70.7×9.9mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Camera: 13 Mega pixels (MP) back or rear camera with autofocus and 5 Mega pixels (MP) front camera
- Memory: 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal, expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- Battery: 2600mAh non-removable battery
- Colors: Polar White, Electric Crimson, Maldives Blue, and Misty Gray
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with Direct and DLNA functionality; 4G LTE; 3G; GPRS/ EDGE; GPS/ A-GPS with Glonass; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; Micro-USB; and a 3.5mm audio jack.