Google has revealed its Android Nougat last year, and still it is on less than 15% smartphones. Now Google has introduced its successor Android Oreo a few days earlier. The company has already rolled out this operating system to its nexus and Pixel devices. Along with these devices, HTC U11, HTC U Ultra and HTC 10 will Get Android Oreo, HTC Confirms.
HTC U11, HTC U Ultra and HTC 10 will Get Android Oreo, HTC Confirms
Other than, Google, HTC is the one who has confirmed to bring Android Oreo to its three flagships. HTC U Ultra is a high end device and had already Android Nougat OS. Moreover, HTC will launch HTC U11 later this year and we can expect that the phone will come with Android Oreo operating system.
Here are some prominent features of Android O:
- Notification Shade: In Android O, there is a little re-ordering of the toggles. Moreover, it also takes up a little more space on-screen.
- Notification Handling: As for notification handling, the new software has come with some advancement. If you long press on a notification you’ll see a toggle for Notifications.
- Quick Setting: New version of Android provides better quick setting. When you open up the Quick Settings screen, you’ll see we still have different color schemes for the Pixels compared to Nexus devices.
- App Badges: Android O provides native support for app badges. With this feature, app icon will show you your unread notification count etc
- keyboard Navigation: This feature will allow you to get a better operating system support if they ever want to use keyboard based arrow and tab navigation capabilities.
- Picture in Picture Display: The new Android O features picture in picture display. Now the users can get the multiple window in a screen. Moreover, users will watch the video in picture in picture display.