HTC U12 is about to be launched in six days. We have most of the information regarding the upcoming flagship device, however, leaker Evan Blass leaked some new specification sheet and renders of HTC U12 Plus that reveals all the minor details of the phone. HTC U12 Plus Full Specs and Render Images are listed below.
HTC U12 Plus Full Specs and Render Images shows an Expensive Device
Although Evan Blass is the most authentic leaker and his leaks are 99.9 percent true but Leaks are always leaks and is not necessary to be always true. The render Images of HTC U12 Plus were leaked by Evan Blass on Twitter.
The leaked specs of HTC U12 Plus are below:
- The device will likely ship with Android 8.0 Oreo, upgradable to Android P.
- The sheet lists a new “pressure-sensitive” feature and a new “touch feedback” experience. What does this mean?
- IP68 certification, resistant to water and dust.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- 2880 x 1440 resolution in an 18:9, 6-inch display
- 6GB of RAM and the choice of 64GB or 128GB of storage
- microSD expansion slot
- 12MP and 16MP rear cameras
- 8MP and 8MP front cameras
- Always-on listening support for virtual assistants
- 3,500mAh battery
The leaked specs sheets for the HTC U12 Plus:
HTC U12 Plus Price is equivalent to Extraordinary Features
HTC is all set to be back in the game. HTC is working hard on its yet to be launched flagship mobile. The recent leaks about HTC U12 Plus are giving us a lot of reasons to have a quick review. In a recent Mobile World Conference that held in February, a debut ofHTC U12 Plus was highlighted and discussed. It is indeed coming with a horsepower performance and expected to be great in performance than its younger brother HTC U11.
Final Thoughts about HTC U12 Plus:
We are eagerly waiting for the release of HTC U12 Plus, as a real-time hands-on experience will give us a clear idea of its design, features and overall performance. However, surprisingly HTC U12 Price is very high.