Huawei Launches the new 4G LTE-enabled Ascend P7
Huawei’s new 4G LTE smartphone delivers stand-out design, unparalleled camera experience, access to ultra-fast connectivity and superb battery performance
[/blockquote] Huawei unveiled the highly anticipated Huawei Ascend P7. Building on the success of Huawei Ascend P6, the new 4G LTE-enabled smartphone redefines smartphone excellence with top-notch features, ultra-fast connectivity and easier navigation in a beautifully-crafted design that places it in a class of its own. With a 5-inch full high definition display, industry-leading 8MP front-facing and 13MP rear-facing cameras, and the latest intuitive Emotion UI 2.3, Huawei Ascend P7 will make it Possible for people to express excellence with edge, anytime, anywhere. [blockquote cite=”Richard Yu, CEO, Huawei Consumer Business Group”] Huawei’s relentless commitment to developing premium quality smartphones over the past three years has paid off. We are now ranked number three globally in terms of smartphone shipments, and our brand recognition is growing steadily in key regions such as China and Western Europe. Today, the launch of Huawei Ascend P7 once again challenges existing industry standards by redefining smartphone design, camera experience, and connectivity, to provide people with an unprecedented mobile experience.
[/blockquote] [error]Features & Specifications[/error] [list style=”list5″ color=”red”]
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Processor: Quad-core 1.8GHz
- OS: Android 4.4 .2 KitKat / Huawei Emotion UI 2.3
- Display: A 5-inch FHD touchscreen display
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 resolutions
- Camera: 13 MP (Rear) & 8MP (Front)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM & 16 GB internal memory
- Connectivity: NFC, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with BLE, Micro USB 2.0
- Color: Black, white, and pink.
- Battery: 2500 mAh lithium polymer battery