Huawei launches an international version of Ascend W2
Huawei launches an international version of Ascend W2 – The second Windows Phone device by Huawei. This new handset was first launched in China in August and now it will become available in other international market.
The Ascend W2 is labeled as “value-savvy people”
Ascend W2 runs a Qualcomm dual-core 1.4GHz processor and it also features a 4.3-inch WVGA LCD screen, the Huawei Ascend W2 is offered in a choice of black, blue, yellow and red cases.
[blockquote cite=”Terry Myerson, Microsoft’s Executive Vice President of Operating Systems Group”]
We’re excited to build on our partnership with Huawei to launch another unique handset that will delight customers around the globe. Huawei Ascend W2 will offer the consistent, high-quality Windows Phone experience in a colorful new form factor and at a great price.
[info]Features & Specifications[/info]
[list style=”list5″ color=”blue”]
- Processor: Dual-core 1.4 GHz Krait – Snapdragon 400
- OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- Display: 4.3 inches, 480 x 800 pixels – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Dimension: 134 x 67 x 9.9 mm
- Camera: 5 MP – Touch focus & Face detection
- Connectivity: GPR, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB & microUSB v2.0
- Memory: 512 MB RAM – 8 GB
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow
- Battery: 1700 mAh battery