After the successful launch of Huawei Mate 9 and Porsche Design, Huawei Launches Mate 9 Pro in China. Huawei Mate 9 Pro has the same specifications as Mate 9. The only difference is that Mate 9 Pro has 5.5″ Quad HD curved AMOLED display and placement of fingerprint scanner. In Mate 9 Pro, fingerprint scanner is placed under the home button. However, in Mate 9 scanner was on the back.
Huawei Launches Mate 9 Pro in China with 6GB RAM
If we talk about Huawei Mate 9 Pro price, it is cheaper than Porsche design. For the version with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, it is available in $686 USD. For 6GB/128GB model price is $774 USD.
Huawei Mate 9 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Quad HD curved AMOLED display
- Dual SIM, dual standby mode
- 2.4 GHz Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 4GB RAM/ 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB/ 128 GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 256 GB
- Dual (20 MP + 12 MP) Primary camera with f/2.2 aperture and laser autofocus. Capable of shooting 2160p videos at 30 frames per second
- 8 MP secondary camera with f1.9 aperture, capable of shooting 1080p videos
- Fingerprint scanner on the home button of the device
- Fast Charging Technology
- 4000 mAh non-removable battery
- Available Colors: black, space gray, moonlight silver, champagne gold, mocha brown and ceramic white