Huawei launched the HUAWEI MateBook at Mobile World Congress 2016. It is a 2-in-1 device designed to meet the evolving demands of today’s modern business users. Building on Huawei’s success in delivering beautiful and powerful high-end mobile consumer devices, the MateBook defines itself as a mobile productivity tool that seamlessly integrates mobility, high efficiency, work and entertainment.
Huawei Launches MateBook at Mobile World Congress 2016
The notebook is answering the demand for portable, stylish, smart devices that allow users to stay connected in any setting at any time.
Richard Yu, CEO, Huawei Consumer Business Group said:
“With this landmark device, Huawei is demonstrating our industry-leading design and manufacturing expertise by bringing a beautifully crafted flagship product to market that is redefining the new style of business – connected computing across all devices in almost every scenario,”
“Huawei has successfully channeled its comprehensive experience and excellence in building premium mobile products into the needs of the modern business environment by introducing a highly efficient device, seamlessly capable of integrating work and entertainment functions.”
Kirk Skaugen, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Client Computing Group, Intel Corporation said:
“This is an exciting time for Huawei to enter the market with its powerful new MateBook,” “By designing with the Intel Core m processor, Huawei is delivering a premium 2-in-1 experience that offers a compelling combination of mobility combined with full PC productivity. We are thrilled to extend our partnership with Huawei in this growing 2-in-1 market.”
Peter Han, Vice President, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. said:
“Our collaboration with Huawei offers consumers a new way to experience Windows 10 on a beautifully designed device,” “Huawei appreciates how consumers want to interact with devices, and is bringing a fresh perspective to this space. Our relationship with Huawei is a great example of the growing ecosystem of premium portable Windows 10 devices.”
Features and Specifications:
- A sleek appearance with high-quality aluminum unibody.
- ultra-low weight of just 640g
- The keyboard features a 1.5mm keystroke and a chiclet keycap design
- built-in touchpad uses multi-touch technology that supports precise finger movements
- 12-inch IPS multi-touch screen with ultra-narrow frame and a screen-to-body ratio of 84 percent
- The screen boasts a resolution of 2160×1440 and a 160-degree wide angle for an immersive experience.
- The color gamut reaches an impressive 85 percent, capable of displaying true-to-life colors.
- 33.7Wh high-density Lithium battery provides enough power for nine hours of work, nine consecutive hours of Internet use and 29 hours of music playback
- The MateBook runs on Windows 10 and is powered by a 6th Generation Intel Corem-series processor.
- The device offers up to 8GB of LPDDR3 memory and a solid-state hard drive with capacity up to 512GB.
- MatePen stylus offers 2,048 levels of sensitivity, perfectly capturing users’ subtle and diverse pen-tip actions with zero delay.
- fingerprint recognition feature that supports 360-degree sensitive identification
- MateBook features a Wi-Fi mobile hotspot
The MateBook will be available in Asia, Europe and North America in the coming months and will be available in two elegant colors: grey and golden