Huawei has unveiled a high mid-range smartphone Mate 20 Lite at IFA 2018. The Huawei Mate 20 Lite launches with a big screen, quad cameras, but it is not a wow phone. The Mate 20 Lite pairs a glass front and back with a rounded metal frame and a large 6.3-inch screen.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite comes with Dual Back and Front Cameras
The IPS Full HD+ display measures in at 6.3-inches and comes complete with a notch up top. The phone comes with dual back and front cameras. The rear cameras include 20 MP + 2MP resolution. Huawei puts more focus on front camera brings dual selfie cameras including 24 MP + 2 MP. The Huawei Mate 20 Lite features EMUI 8.2 on top of Android Oreo.
As mentioned earlier in rumors, the phone comes with Kirin 710 octa-core CPU. One of the promising features of Huawei Mate 20 Lite is that it has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The phone comes with fast charging technology and 3750 mAh battery capacity.
The phone comes with face recognition feature and fingerprint scanner. Moreover, the phone will come in black, blue and Gold color.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite Specs:
- Body: 7.6mm thick, 175g; glass
- Display: 6.3″ IPS LCD, 1,080 x 2,340px, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 409ppi
- Rear camera: Primary 20MP, f/1.8 aperture; a Secondary 2MP depth sensor
- Front camera: Primary 24MP, f/2.0 fixed focus lens; a Secondary 2MP depth sensor
- OS/Software: EMUI 8.2 on top of Android Oreo
- Chipset: Kirin 710: octa-core CPU (2×2.2GHz Cortex-A73 + 2×1.7GHz Cortex-A53); Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM; 64GB storage; microSD card slot (hybrid)
- Battery: 3,750mAh (sealed), fast charging
- Connectivity: dual SIM; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2; USB-C, 3.5mm jack
- Misc: Histen 5.0; dual microphones (noise reduction)