Back in November last year, Huawei has launched its high-end device, Mate 9 with some great specifications. Now the company claims that Huawei Mate 9 Sales Reach 5 Million in Four Months. No doubt, it is a great milestone achieved by the company. This is 36 percent more when compared with the sales of its predecessor, Mate 8.
Huawei Mate 9 Sales Reach 5 Million in Four Months
Also See: Huawei Mate 9 Unboxing & Video Review
Huawei wants to become the number one smartphone manufacturer in the world. For that reason, it is working hard to come at top. In a very short time span, Huawei becomes the third biggest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Last year, it sold 140 million smartphones which is 30 percent increase when compared to the year before. No doubt, Huawei’s sale and productivity is increasing day by day.
Mate 9 is featured with second-generation Leica Dual Camera. Make your photography more artisty with its dual (20 MP + 12 MP) Primary camera. Also take beautiful selfies with 8 MP front camera. Here are more specifications of Mate 9.
Huawei Mate 9 Specifications:
- 5.9 inches FHD (1920 x 1080p) IPS LCS screen
- Dual SIM, dual standby mode
- 2.4 GHz Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 256 GB
- Dual (20 MP + 12 MP) Primary camera with f/2.2 aperture and laser autofocus. Capable of shooting 2160p videos at 30 frames per second
- 8 MP secondary camera with f1.9 aperture, capable of shooting 1080p videos
- Fingerprint scanner on the back of the device
- Fast Charging Technology
- 4000 mAh non-removable battery
- Available Colors: black, space gray, moonlight silver, champagne gold, mocha brown and ceramic white
For More Details Also Read: Huawei Mate 9 Launches with Limited Version of Porsche Design